Monday, January 4, 2016

Things We Did Over Winter Break

Greetings! 

Britta and Parker here reporting live from Sugarloaf, Maine, site of the highly anticipated 2016 Winter camp! Making it here was not easy. After a rough finals week, we ventured to our various homes to spend two weeks with our families and high school friends/enemies. Here are a few highlights, quotes and key words from our time at home--we are pleased to report that family fights were kept at a minimum and everyone found a way to get on snow/ice of some form or another. 

Dylan: "Uneventful." 

"I spun some wool with my mom." 

Grace: "It was 70 degrees on Christmas day."

Helen: "Made thai food for 15 people and skied in record breaking high of 40 above temperatures in Fairbanks, Alaska."

Sadie: "I went to Canada with my family."

Wade: "I went on adventures in alpine environments"

Hadley: "I had really good coffee." 

Laurel: Was not around to comment, but after some extensive Facebook staking it seems she did a lot of skiing with her parents. 

Connor as told by Britta: "I'm not at camp yet because I'm busy skiing in Whitefish and bragging on social media to everyone in the East." 

Meanwhile, Britta and Parker, today's trusty bloggers, have fascinating stories to share with our fans. 

Britta: "Hello fans. I had really wonderful and revitalizing break. I had the pleasure of answering the question 'what are you doing after graduation?' 247 times and skiing around a .5 km loop 143 times. I also jumped into our pond on Christmas." 

Parker: "I had a wonderful break. I spent my time back home in Colorado with my family and ski club. I ate a lot of food. I developed a new love of scarves. I also had a killer beard I was very proud of, but my mother made me shave."

We are looking forward to more coffee, skiing, scarves, and relaxing before school starts again on the 12th. Stay tuned for more updates from camp!
-Britta and Parker 








No comments:

Post a Comment