Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pink Eye

Yo yo!!! So i have been reading the blog and everyone seems to be up to some really fun activities! I figured I would take the time to let you guys in on my life. So recently I have been diagnosed with Pink Eye. Allow me to set the scene for you guys. I was in new rand hanging out with the McClelland family. I was checking myself out in the mirror and I noticed that my eye looked a little red and had an excessive amount of "gunk" in the tear duct. So I obviously cleared the gunk out and showed Kir who came in for a quick visit. Kir is into that kind of thing......I think. After this I lay down on Megan's bed and smear my eye into her pillow. So then Abner came in and looked at my eye and thought just maybe that I had pink eye. I never thought that I could have it so we just kept chatting until i decided that we should just go and check it out. So all of us walk to the health center together which was mildly entertaining to the nurse...i think.  It was decided that I did in fact have pink eye and was given drops. Such a downer but i went on with my night gave Matt one too many butterfly kisses and he came down with pink eye. Anyway good luck to Nicole!!!!!!! And just some advice for all of you: don't give butterfly kisses and make sure no one farts on your pillow. Over and out-Ing  

No comments:

Post a Comment