Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Killin' It In Keene




There are no flat roads out of our driveway. Only UPs and ROLLERs. Gotta love it. Life has been great in Keene so far...some very sunny semi-warm days and some frigid days. Hova and I have been biking a lot (something that I just got into thanks to Dumpling's bike and some urging from friends). I love it...don't be surprised if Hova and I come back in the fall looking like two thigh-building freaks. Nothing super exciting from our neck of the woods quite yet though besides the gas prices, $3.99 right down the street. Hova and I are trying to conquer the 46-4600 foot Adirondacks this summer. We are hoping to get all of them by early August before I leave and we have 4 down so far (we need to get on our horses) and have climbed the second highest Algonquin with an eclectic mix. Bates, University of Utah, UNH, and SLU folk...and one soon-to-be Bobcat. Thats it for now. Miss y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment