Monday, July 21, 2008

Public Radio Debut

Yo Yo Yo,

This week is radio week. We've got 3 feature shows airing Tuesday-Thursday. Each one will air once in the morning and once in the evening. The AM show is between 7:30-8:00 (somewhere in there... each segment is 10 minutes long or so) and the PM show is between 5:30-6:00. Also they'll be online at www.NHPR.org

So those shows are what I've been working on the last two months, with this guy Jon Greenberg. He voices the shows. They're about the Merrimack river, and environmental/development issues that are facing it. HOWEVER, if you listen to NHPR any time this week, there will be a different one minute segment airing each day called "river minutes." They are basically trivia that we couldn't find a good place for within the big features. One is about fishladders, one is about stormwater management, one's about Henry David Thoreau, etc. I wrote and voice those, which is wicked cool. Each one airs 6 times throughout the day, whenever they are doing New Hampshire News they air once.

SO, listen, you punks!
Either online at the website or at one of the stations below if you're in NH.
88.3, Nashua, WEVS
89.1, Concord, WEVO
90.3, Nashua, WEVO
90.7, Keene, WEVN
91.3, Littleton, WEVO
91.3, Hanover, WEVH
97.3, Plymouth
99.5, Jackson, WEVJ
103.9, Portsmouth
104.3, Dover, WEVO
105.9, Colebrook
107.1, Gorham, WEVC

I miiiiss yooooou.

-Sammy B

ps. I had to add my name after, because Jerry Lewis was confused about which Bates Nordic skier was working at New Hampshire Public Radio this summer. Oh, also, I go to Argentina a week from today. Woo. I also wanted to let you know that I like horses and long walks on the beach. I have a cat named Aunt Jemima and I like to comb her with my comb.

2 comments:

  1. I won't take out what you wrote at the end Sylvan, because I like you. But I've killed men for less.

    ReplyDelete