Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Meet the Bobcats: Danny Kuzio



The series is back with sophomore Danny Kuzio...

Where are you from originally?
Moretown, VT

What are you majoring in?
English and Environmental Studies

What is the best thing about being a Bobcat?
The Community atmosphere

Classic or Skate?
Classic

Favorite meal in Commons?
Eggplant with honey and sesame seeds

What's your favorite place to ski?
Silver Star, BC

What did you do this past summer?
I worked at a 1% for the Planet, a non-profit organization near where I live that creates an alliance of businesses committing to preserving the environment.

What's your favorite movie?
A River Runs Through It

When did you first start skiing?
I started skiing when I was in kindergarten in my local Bill Koch League.

If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
If I could go anywhere it would be New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment