Thursday, October 14, 2010

Meet the Bobcats: Lucas Milliken


Next in the series, Lucas Milliken, our Sophomore men's captain...

Where are you from originally and where did you go to high school?
North Yarmouth, Maine my first two years of high school at Waynflete and my second two were at Burke Mountain Academy

What do you plan on majoring in?
Anthropology

What's the best thing about being a Bobcat?
Commons

What is the coolest place you've visited?
Home

Any predictions for the Rangeley Bowl?
Massive aggression, carnage, domination and bragging rights/glory

Classic or Skate?
20k skate

What did you do this past summer?
Lived at Pete Phillips' house, worked at the Mountaineer Garage Sale and trained with Dix and Champagne in Keene, NY

Favorite commons meal?
Toll House Pie

If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Master chef cooking skills

When and where did you start skiing?
I started skiing with strap-on skis in my backyard at age two. Sam Tarling brought me to my first race in third grade. I got third... out of three behind Sam and Chase Marston. After the race I asked Chase if I could trade ribbons with him because red was my favorite color. He said No.

No comments:

Post a Comment