Sunday, September 26, 2010

Meet the Bobcats: Natalie Ruppertsberger


In this episode of Meet the Bobcats, we talk to our Senior women's co-captain, Natalie Ruppertsberger. On to the questions...

Where are you from originally?
Plainfield, NH

What are you majoring in?
Biology

What did you do this past summer?
Worked on:
1) My tan
2) My thesis research

The coolest place you've visited?
Being in Sweden in the summer is awesome, the sun hardly sets and its never too hot or humid.

What's the best thing about being a Bobcat?
All-you-can-eat, every day, in Commons

What's your favorite movie?
"Catch me if you can" or "My cousin Vinny." It's a tie, they're both great movies.

What would your dream job be?
Firefighter, I love dalmatians.

What's your favorite place to ski?
My high school club team took a trip to Norway in March. It was sunny all the time, there was tons of snow, and they fed us blueberry soup.

What is your favorite Commons meal?
Thursday lunch: Pad thai, tomato soup, grilled cheese. Although I get a little overwhelmed by the number of delicious options.

When and where did you first start skiing?
I used to have my dog pull me around the yard on skis, pretending I was in the Iditarod. Actually, I still do that when no one is looking...

Thanks Nat!

No comments:

Post a Comment